Feb , 14
- – By agreeing to take part in classes, workshops and personal training sessions provided by Refresh Health you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- – Refresh Health accepts no liability for any injury occuring as a result of taking part in classes, workshops or personal training sessions.
- – A Par-Q and Health Screen must be completed prior to taking part in any sessions or classes.
- – When purchasing any packages for classes you agree that you have no medical conditions that may affect your ability to train.
- – Your instructor is fully insured.
- – If you your health changes at any time during your time with Refresh Health you must provide information of the details in writing.
- – Correct information will always be provided in all classes, workshops and personal training sessions.
- – Refresh Health will sometimes take photographs/video footage for marketing purposes; if you have objection to this please inform the coach at the time.
- – All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
- – All personal training, workshops and classes must be booked and paid for in advance via the Online Booking System or coming in store.
- – Payment for packages and classes will be taken immediately..
- – All packages for classes have an expiry stated before purchase.
- – All personal training sessions, workshops and classes follow a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- – No refunds are issued for classes or packages of classes, personal training or workshops.
- – Classes cannot be carried over from one block to another unless under exceptional circumstances.
- – In the event of a class being cancelled with less than 24 hours notice you will have the session credited back to you.
- – Packages and sessions cannot be transfered to anyone else.